Made in Germany and designed for usage in open luminaries, the DE Metal Halide lamp offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- PAR output of up to 1800 μmol/s
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- Suitable for open fixtures
Note: Operate between 800-1000 watts only. Do not boost or overdrive the lamp.
Metal Halide 1000W Double Ended lamps are designed to operate at 1000W (100%) setting only. Dimming is not advised and will void warranty.