Anden Steam Humidifiers are a grow room solution that helps you achieve ideal conditions through humidity control. As water in the canister boils and turns into steam, minerals are left behind. Minerals remaining in solution increase the conductivity of the water. Minerals also deposit onto the submerged portions of the electrodes rendering those areas ineffective. As this occurs, the level of water in the canister rises to expose more uncoated electrode surface.
- Works with Anden Humidifier models AS35 and AS35FP
- (1) Replacement canister
- (1) New O-ring into groove in drain assembly. (part #5258).
- Dampen O-ring with water before inserting canister. Do not use oil, grease, or any lubricant besides water
- Anden Humidifiers are designed with easy access for simple canister changes
- The Model AS80LC canister is optimized for use in areas where the water conductivity is less than 300 uS/cm or when the Steam Humidifier is installed at 120VAC .
- The Model AS80LC should not be used with softened water. If the Steam Humidifier is draining too frequently, the water conductivity is too high; changing to the Model AS80 canister will reduce the drain frequency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.