Skip to content
Get My Medical Card
Spider Mite Control
Nematodes- Triple Blend Exterminator
200 RED WORMS aka Red Wigglers
Pest & Disease Control
Mammoth Microbes CannControl
Lost Coast Plant Therapy
Diatomaceous Earth Insect Killer
The Amazing Doctor Zymes
Pure Neem Oil
DE / Greenhouse Fixtures
CMH / LEC FIxtures
Complete Lighting System
Fluorescent Lighting / T-5 Fixtures
Grow Light Ballasts
Light Movers & Hangers
Cloning & Seed Starting
Clone Gel & Solution
SoHum Living Soil
Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Organic Growers Mix
Big Rootz Bag - 1.5 cubic feet
Coco Loco Potting Mix 2 cf
Happy Frog Potting Soil, 2 cu feet (51.4 dry qts)
Ocean Forest Potting Soil 3.0 cu ft
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder™ PURE Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer - 4.5lb
Nectar For The Gods
House & Garden
Growee Auto Dosers
House & Garden
Gold Leaf Nutrients
Grow Systems, Trays & Reservoirs
Pumps & Irrigation
Sprayers & Wands
Hydroton Original 50 Liter
Scissors, Scalpels & Gloves
Liquid & Weight Measuring
Greenhouse & Reflective Film
Pest & Disease Control
Leaf Shines & Washes
Books & Videos
Travel Bags & Backpacks
Food & Water Storage
HLG - Horticulture Lighting Group
Gorilla Grow Tents
Your cart is empty
Anden Steam Humidifier with Model 5558 Control
AS35 STEAM HUMIDIFIER
The Anden model AS35 is a high capacity electrode-type humidifier which introduces steam into the facilities ductwork and relies on the HVAC system to distribute humidity throughout the facility. The steam humidifier has a capacity range between 11.5 and 34.6 gallons per day. Running on cold water, the Anden AS35 generates steam by energizing the two electrodes in the steam canister. Current flowing in between the electrodes causes the water to boil, creating steam. Steam is delivered into the grow/drying room via the HVAC ductwork. The provided 5558 control will turn the steam humidifier on until desired setpoint is reached.
The Anden AS35 has many advanced safety and operational features:
• Internal Control Board: Manages the complete operation of the humidifier. Fills and drains to maintain proper amperage draw, water level and notifies when service is required.
• Back Flow Protection: Air gap in the fill cap prevents pressure built up.
• Water Level Sensor: Manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling.
• Automatic Drain and Fill Cycle: Unit flushes and fills periodically to maintain the proper conductivity.
• Drain Water Tempering: Unit uses cold inlet water to temper the canister water reducing the drain water temperature below 140°F to protect PVC piping and condensation pumps.
• End-of-Season Drain: After a 72-hour period with no call for humidity the humidifier will drain the water from the canister. Unit will remain in stand-by until next call for humidification.
• Operating Time Monitor: Accumulates actual humidifier run time to activate periodic drain and fill cycles, end-of-season drain function and monitors the life of canister.
• A simple display panel provides the power switch for on/off operation and illuminated LEDs to show fill, drain, steam operations, and diagnostics. Maintenance is a breeze, no cleaning or scrubbing required. Simply remove the factory installed canister and replace.
Each unit delivers the necessary humidity needed during early growth cycles all the way through harvest. As a steam model, the AS35 complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems. It requires installation by a local HVAC professional. 19.49"W x 19.36"H x 30.07"D
• One unit can provide between 92 and 277 pints per day or 11.5 to 34.6 gallons per day.
• Generates steam by energizing two electrodes that extend into the steam canister. Current flowing in between the electrodes causes the water to boil creating steam.
• The Anden Steam Humidifier uses standard potable water or softened water. Reverse Osmosis “RO” or deionized water is not recommended.
• Provides power switch for on/off operation, illuminates LEDs to show fill, drain, steam operations and diagnostics.
• Internal control board manages the complete operation of the humidifier. Fills and drains to maintain proper amperage draw, water level and notifies when service is required.
• Air gap in the fill cap prevents pressure buildup and provides back flow protection.
• Water level sensor manages the water level in the steam canister to prevent overfilling.
• Unit automatically flushes and fills periodically to maintain the proper conductivity.
• Unit uses cold inlet water to temper the canister water tempering the drain water temperature below 140˚F to protect PVC piping and condensation pumps.
• After a 72 hour period with no call for humidity, the humidifier will drain the water from the canister. Unit will remain in stand-by mode until the next call for humidification.
• No cleaning or scrubbing, simply remove the steam canister and replace.
Capacity: 92-277 PPD or 11.5-34.6 GPD
Voltage: 120, 208, or 240VAC
Amps: 11.5 or 16 Amps
Weight: Unit only | Operating: 23 lbs.
Warranty: 5 Years
The Steam Humidifier
Model 5558 Control
6' steam hose
10' drain tubing
MODEL 5558 CONTROL SPECS:
Power supply: 22-26VAC
Power consumption: 1VA
Electrical connection: 18 AWG minimum
Set point range: 10%-90% RH (in 1% increments)
Output: Dry contacts
Sensor precision: ±3% at 40% RH and 73˚F (23˚C)
Relative humidity range: 0%-100% RH
Operating temperature: -40˚F-176˚F (-40˚C-80˚C)
Weight: 0.30 lbs. (130 g)
You may also like