The BVV Mini XL closed loop extractor is perfect for the connoisseur. The small batch production of this machine is best suited for personal runs or test batches of a new material source. Simple, straight forward design makes operating this machine reasonable for people of all skill levels. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
• 60-90 gram material capacity
• Solvent reclamation
• Splatter platter collection base for easy extract removal
• Inline sight glass to see solvent move from column to base
• 100 micron filtration built into gasket
• Save money with solvent reclamation
• Fast extraction and recovery speed
• Scalable up to 90-135g capacity
• 4” x 8” collection base
• 4” x 8” reclaim tank
• 1.5” x 12” material column
• 48” stainless steel hose
• Buna-N tri-clamp gaskets
• Single pin clamps
• Inline sight glass
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR OPERATION OF UNIT. THIS UNIT REQUIRES A VACUUM PUMP TO FUNCTION.
It is also recommended to have a refrigerant scale and nitrogen tank with regulator to operate this unit.
A VE115 3cfm (BVVVE115) vacuum pump is recommended for this system.
Dimensions: 34” Height x 5” Diameter
Weight: 15 lbs.
Max Allowable Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Operating Temperature Range: -40F – 200F
304 Stainless Steel Construction
High Polish Interior
Solvent Capacity: 1.5 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.