- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminum flanges, stainless-steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 6” | Length: 16" | Airflow Rating: 410 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminum flanges and dual-sided stainless-steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to a higher microporosity and surface area rating. This combination not only enables a higher adsorption rate without restricting free airflow, but it also allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
Product Identification Manufacturer AC Infinity Inc. Product Name Duct Carbon Filter 6" Product Model AC-DCF6 UPC Code 819137020672 Product and Mounting Dimensions Duct Opening Size 6" Total Dimensions 15.94 x 8.93 in. (40.5 x 22.7 cm) Flange Length 1.57 in. (4.0 cm) Product Performance and Technical Specs Flange Material Aluminum Flange Design Reversible Mesh Material Stainless Steel Carbon Type Australian Virgin RC412 Carbon Grade 1200+ IAV Carbon Thickness 38mm Maximum Airflow 410 CFM Product Manual Product Manual Product Manual PDF